Wednesday 13 January 2016

Hello, it's me...



To those of you still following this blog, hello! I could say long time no post but thats an understatement... My interest in blogs and blogging has staying with me the past 3 years and I have finally pulled myself together to start blogging again.
So hey, a life update. I'm 21 years old, a photography student having a year out, working in an art gallery and trying to get as much life/work experience as possible. I have little to do with my time when I'm not working so thought blogging again would be a good way to fill the endless evenings I have free. My main interests are FOOD (anyone who knows me knows my true love affair with food, its a problem) photography, fashion, travel etc.I plan on just documenting the various aspects of my life I deem interesting or photogenic.
I have been eating a gluten free diet for the past year as I became quite ill and found out I was intolerant to gluten and I am potentially coeliac. This has been difficult but in turn has made me a lot more experimental with food, so I want to show that just because I can't eat gluten I can still eat great food.
I also love to travel and on my year off have plans to visit friends in New York and Australia, so no doubt I will take you along with me on my travels.
Thanks for reading and I hope you will come along with me on my journey back into blogging!
Oh and Happy New Year. May 2016 be your best year yet!
Lots of love,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment